Berba has identified a number of fundamental obligations to achieve our aims of a safe, healthy and environmentally friendly company.
- Defining our customers’ ever increasing needs and expectations and creating appropriate solutions.
- Actively communicating with our customers, employees, suppliers and the community.
- Using technology when designing our products and processes and using environmentally friendly and recyclable materials, always with the aim of protecting the environment and human health.
- Ensuring that everyone in the company are aware of our policies and continuously look to contribute and educate towards greater knowledge and awareness.
- Becoming a leading and exemplary organization in the furniture industry by implementing both local, national and global requirements as minimum standards.
- Berba management commits to providing assistance and guidance in order to achieve and maintain our aims.
QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENT
The possibilities of modern technology and competent design knowledge are united in the modern production process at Berba.
Berba implements developments in new technology with craftsmanship to reach perfection in production.
Competitive in the global marketplace, Berba holds to global standards and has internalized the principles of the protection of natural resources, the environment and the provision of healthy and safe environments for all its employees in all business processes.
United Kingdom Showroom
Address: Unit E, First Floor Offices,
30 Commerce Road,
Brentford Middlesex TW8 8LE
Phone: +44 7440 307477
Address: Seyrantepe Mh. Ibrahim Karaoğlanoğlu Cd. No: 27 Zemin Kat, Kağıthane – Istanbul
Phone: +90 212 924 90 83
Address: Bulevar Save
Kovacevica, Zgrada Bastona-Podgorica
Phone: +382 20653202